“Appetizers” is such a strong word. It makes people think that the food has to be consumed right before the “big meal.” But what’s the problem with just enjoying those appetizers as the meal?
Maybe you aren’t that hungry. Maybe you’re just in the mood for a snack. Whatever your mood, The Nodding Donkey Greenville has you covered with some amazing Dallas appetizers. Maybe we’ll get around to changing our menu to say “small bites or finger foods” one of these days, but in the meantime, we’ll give you the rundown on some of our finger food favorites at the best sports bar in Dallas:
· Brisket Queso: Whether you are here to watch at big game or to consume one of our Dallas lunch specials, brisket queso is always a must. Cheddar cheese, brisket (smoked fresh in-house), fire-roasted Anaheim peppers, corn, pico, jalapenos, and chow chow are all blended to create a big bowl of deliciousness that you won’t want to miss.
· Crispy Chicken Wings: Fresh and served just the way you like ‘em. The chicken is smoked in-house, then deep fried for crispness. Can be served with a variety of sauce choices, including classic buffalo, State & Allen buffalo, lemon pepper, BBQ, and more.
· Donkey Balls: Ooey gooey balls of Oaxaca cheese are battered and fried, then served with your choice of ranch or marinara. The Nodding Donkey’s take on mozzarella sticks – and you’ve been warned – they are addicting!
· Stacked Nachos: A popular meal replacement, the stacked nachos are awesome. Loaded with seasoned beef, queso, pico de gallo, and more.
· Willy’s Wagon Wheels: Not sure who Willy is, but we sure love his Wagon Wheels! Tasty golden battered pickles are fried and then served with homemade ranch.
These are just a few of the amazing Dallas appetizers – **ahem** finger foods – available at The Nodding Donkey Greenville. Many of these are also offered gluten free, just ask your server for details.