On September 21 at noon, all of your favorite Dallas food trucks will descend upon Reverchon Park in Oaklawn for one delicious event – The Great Texas Food Truck Rally!
The rally will feature the best food trucks Dallas has to offer, live music, fun, and an amazing Beer Garden sponsored by yours truly - The Nodding Donkey Greenville. Not familiar with the local Dallas food trucks? Well let us fill you in on a handful hat you can expect to see:
· Bellatrino: Dallas’ first wood-fired pizza truck
· Bobaddiction: Authentic boba tea and shaved snow
· The Butcher’s Son: Gourmet sausage and sandwiches
· Cajun Tailgaters: Cajun food on wheels
· Easy Slider: Unique mini burgers
· Flatlanders Taco Company: Handcrafted, traditional tacos
· The Guava Tree: Cuban-American fare
· Jo Dawgs: Hot Dogs, brats, and sausages
· Parrot Icce: Premium shaved ice and frozen treats
· Ruthie’s Rolling Café: home-cooked comfort food
· Texas Burrito Company: burritos galore
· Vegan Noms: all natural baked goods and desserts
· What’s Da Scoop: a twist on the old-fashioned ice cream truck
· Yim Yam: Thai fusion food
Live music will be performed by the Spazmatics and A Hard Day’s Night, giving you the best in 80s band covers and Beatles-inspired tunes. Proceeds from the event go toward Executives in Action, a non-profit that helps many other charities by placing private sector executives in positions where they can use their talents to help smaller non-profits succeed.
Admission price for the event is $10, but we know where you can get a discount. Ready?! Groupon is running a deal right now where you can get 2 tickets for $11! The offer will expire soon, so grab it while you can! You definitely won’t want to miss this fun event.
September 21, 3014
Noon – 8pm
7550 Maple Ave.
Dallas, TX 75219