Moscow Mules are one of the most popular cocktails at The Nodding Donkey, and it’s easy to see why. They are refreshing, light, and oh so good.
But what if we told you we’ve got variations of the classic that are just as delicious?
Come on in to The Nodding Donkey – the best sports bar in Uptown Dallas - this week and order one of these amazing mules, each with a different spin on the traditional ginger beer – vodka – and lime combo.
· Kentucky Mule: Feel like you’re at the derby with this delicious mule. Ginger beer and Jim Beam make one tasty twist on the classic.
· Irish Mule: Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, you’ll need to come in and snag an Irish Mule. Jameson Irish Whiskey, ginger beer, and lime make one helluva team. Who knows – it might even give you the luck of the Irish!
· Mexican Mule: Skip the vodka and head straight for the tequila! Tequila, lime juice, and ginger beer make this cocktail the perfect accompaniment to a our amazing brisket queso and fresh tortilla chips.
· Garden Mule: Refreshing and fruity, we love this combination of blueberries, mint, and cucumber added to the traditional mule recipe.
· Cherry Mule: If you grew up on Shirley Temples, then this one is for you! Cherry vodka, lime, ginger beer, and maraschino cherries make the perfect adult Shirley Temple.
· Apple Cider Mule: Really more of a fall mule, but what the heck. We think it tastes pretty good in February too! Substitute apple cider for lime juice and you’ve got a spicy twist on the classic.
So who’s in the mood for a Moscow Mule?! Join us at The Nodding Donkey this week and order up your favorite mule. The best sports bar in Uptown is open 7 days a week for the best mules in Dallas!