The weekend is a comin’ – where do you plan to be for College Football Saturday, Texas A&M vs. Arkansas tailgating Saturday afternoon, and the Dallas Cowboys game on Sunday?
And more importantly….what do you plan to drink?! While we love a good beer or classic mule as much as the next guy, how about changing it up with a few Dallas drink specials at The Nodding Donkey? Here are a few our cocktail menu favorites that are sure to please:
· Nodding Donkey Summer Beer: Summer has come and gone, but with the heat in Texas, Summer Beer still makes our list of cocktail must-haves. Our summer beer is made with Grey Goose l’orange premium vodka, shock top beer, and a splash of fresh lemonade. Super refreshing before a game of cornhole on the patio.
· Purple Nurple: The Purple Nurple is one of our most popular cocktails at The Donkey and is even available in a pitcher if you’re feeling brave enough! Bacardi Arctic grape rum and G2 grape Gatorade are match made in cocktail heaven.
· American Sniper: Give a toast to our fallen American heroes – and the American Sniper himself – with a double shot of Jack Daniels on the rocks. Cheers!
· The Tony: Weekends down south are best enjoyed with a glass of Texas Tea. The Nodding Donkey does it right with Ketel One vodka, Captain Morgan, rum, Tanqueray gin, and Don Julio tequila all blended to perfection.
· Uptown Skinney Spritzer: Okay ladies…this one’s for you! Smirnoff cranberry apple vodka, lime juice, and a splash of soda made for a delicious, fruity cocktail even your boyfriend will want a sip of.
· Donkey Punch: No cocktail list at The Nodding Donkey is complete without mentioning our famous Donkey Punch! If you haven’t ever tried it – this weekend is your chance! The recipe is top secret but we can tell you it has Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum in it…. YUM!