It’s noon and your stomach is growling. Actually – it feels more like a howl and it needs. food. now.
So what’s for lunch? Your typical fast food haunt? The brown bag lunch you stowed in the office refrigerator from yesterday because you never ate it? Both sound really appealing right…
How about lunch at The Nodding Donkey Uptown?! The Nodding Donkey has Dallas lunch specials every day of the week, giving you an opportunity to have great food at a fraction of the price. Here’s a look at what’s you can expect this week:
· Monday - $5.95 Burgers: Our burgers are pretty amazing, but we don’t want to brag or anything. Customers rave about the juicy patties and the plethora of topping combinations. Your choice of patty, bun, toppings, and side item – all at one unbelievable price. You’ll never want a fast food burger again.
· Tuesday - $5.95 Salads: Here’s your chance to get our famous Silver Bowl Salad – otherwise known as The Original – at just a fraction of its regular price. Spicy glazed chicken, oranges, grapes, red bell peppers, and bacon are layered a top a bed of romaine lettuce, then drizzled with a combination or our house balsalmic and our house Caesar dressings. The flavor combo is out of this world – but you’ll just have to see for yourself.
· Wednesday - $5.95 Chicken Sandwich: Pass on the fast food version, and get the real deal at The Nodding Donkey. Delicious breaded chicken is deep fried to perfection, then served on a brioche bun with avocado, gooey pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and chipotle mayo.
· Thursday - $5.95 Tex Mex Items: Yum…it’s Texican Thursday and you’re in luck! All of our fabulous Tex Mex entrees are just $5.95! Enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, quesadillas, and more – each with mouthwatering flavor and unbeatable prices.
· Friday - $5.95 Appetizers: Start your weekend early and just order drinks and appetizers. Choose from delicious brisket queso, smoky guacamole, chicken strips, loaded cheese fries, and more. Bonus: all drinks off of our drink menu are just $5 each all day Friday as well!
Which Dallas lunch special will you try?