What’s not to love:
· Lots of fun.
· Lots of great Dallas drink specials.
· Lots of fun drinking great Dallas drink specials to benefit charity.
Where do I sign-up?!
The Nodding Donkey Uptown is proud to participate in the 3rd Annual 12 Bars of Charity Pub Crawl. The event will take place THIS Saturday, Dec. 11 from 6-10pm.
Here’s how it works:
1. Think about Which Charity You’d like to Support: There are 6 amazing Dallas area charities that you can sign up to support with your pub crawl registration. This year’s participating charities are Kidd’s Kids, Dallas Margarita Society, Animal Rescue of Texas, Friends of the Katy Trail, Autism Speaks, and Ronald McDonald House. Six fabulous charities; each worthy of your support. And bonus – ONE80 Entertainment will donate an additional $1,000 to the charity that raises the most support.
2. Purchase a Ticket: Sounds easy enough, right?! For just $30 ticket, you gain entry to 12 of the best bars in Dallas, and $10 of your registration cost goes straight to the charity of your choice. You will also get unlimited shuttle service and an awesome long-sleeved t-shirt to support your charity and wear during the event. If you are registering a group, there is an easy way to register here.
3. Pub Crawl Away: The night of the event, meet at The British Beverage Co. to start the night. Then after that – crawl as fast or as slow as you’d like from bar to bar. You do not have to stay at any bar for a certain amount of time, and you can come and go as you please to the bars of your choosing. Just make sure you make it to The Nodding Donkey!
Come support some amazing Dallas charities and enjoy some amazing drink specials at The Nodding Donkey at the Holiday Pub Crawl! We can’t wait to see you crawl in here for a great time Saturday night!