It seems they’ve got a day for everything, right?
In March alone, we’ve got National Goof Off Day (March 22), World Poetry Day (March 21), International Scrapbooking Industry Day (March 4), and one of our favorites at The Nodding Donkey, National Chip & Dip Day (March 23)! Woohoo!!
Any excuse to eat extra chips, salsa, and Texican food (that’s our version of Tex-Mex) is good with us! So in honor of National Chip & Dip Day, let’s just recap all the great Texican offerings we have here at The Nodding Donkey:
· Chips & Dip: Okay, this one is easy! But don’t expect run-of-the-mill salsa and queso. We make our fire-roasted salsa from scratch, for a delicious, fresh flavor you can taste! And then there’s the brisket queso. Oh how we live for the brisket queso! Cheddar cheese, smoked brisket (smoked in-house), fire-roasted Anaheim pepers, corn, pico, jalapenos, and chow chow are blended for the best queso in Uptown. We also offer homemade, scratch kitchen guacamole.
· Allen Street Tacos: Our favorite street taco, made with your choice of meat (smoked brisket, pulled pork, or chicken), then loaded with fresh pico, lettuce, and cotija cheese. Served with chipotle rice and homemade refried black beans.
· Fajitas: In the mood for fajitas? The Nodding Donkey has the best around! Chicken, beef, guac, cheese, homemade salsa, and all the fixins you could want. Pair it with a margarita, and you’re set.
· Enchiladas: Whether you want chicken and cheese or brisket and cheese, The Nodding Donkey has the perfect sauce to complete your enchilada. Our chicken enchiladas are topped with not 1 – but 3 – sauces, queso, green chile, and sour cream. Brisket enchiladas are topped off with ranchero sauce and cheese.
· Quesadillas: Ooey gooey cheese and chicken, brisket, or pork melted between two tortillas – what’s not to love?
Join us at The Nodding Donkey on March 23 as we celebrate National Chip & Dip Day with drink specials and the best Tex-Mex in Uptown Dallas!