The Nodding Donkey is your local sports bar and grill. Your neighborhood watering hole. The place where you can meet up with friends and just relax. We were recently voted the Best Sports Bar in Dallas by D Magazine readers, and we were honored. Honored that you spend your free time just chilling with us. When we asked patrons why they loved coming to The Nodding Donkey, here’s a few of the responses we got:
· The Atmosphere: Chill. Relaxed. Reminds me of home. These were a few of the words used to describe the atmosphere here. We’re proud to be a place that you and your friends can come and just be yourselves, order a drink, and catch up on life – or the big game!
· The Wings: We’re got a menu chock-full of delicious burgers, salads, sandwiches, and more, but over and over we heard that our wings are a winner! Smoky, deep fried, and oh so tasty. Served with your choice of sauce, including State & Allen Style with Red Ranch and fresh celery sticks.
· The Brisket Grilled Cheese: Nom nom nom. Comfort food at its finest. Ooey gooey cheese. Tender, melt-in-your-mouth brisket. Thick Texas Toast. So good.
· Great game watching: When a big game is on, you can expect the bar to be packed with like-minded folk. Everywhere you look there is a giant TV, 17 TVs to be exact, so there’s not a bad seat in the house.
· Drink Specials: A plethora of beers of tap, and drink specials daily, including $3 wells and $3 domestic drafts during Happy Hour everyday, Something for everyone and priced just right.
Come on by The Nodding Donkey in Uptown Dallas this week and see what the fuss is all about! We’ll save a seat for ya!